The problems should be paid attention to when using stainless steel press fittings
1. If the pipe is not bent, secure it with straight pipe. Remember to modify part of the pipe fitting as the clamp position may become loose, which may lead to leakage.
2. If there is sufficient clamping pressure, it can be pushed in again with the original clamping pressure.
3. If the piping system is used for media other than water (petrochemical, gas, etc.), please contact the manufacturer and we will let you know whether the medium can enter the pipe and may cause corrosive damage to the pipe, which may lead to leakage.
4. Stainless steel press fittings are thin-wall stainless steel pipe fittings. Large-scale operations should be avoided, especially to avoid defects and dents on site.
5. If the stainless steel clamping fittings are not inserted into the pipe smoothly, check whether burrs at the pipe mouth, especially the inner wall, are not removed. This directly affects pipe fittings and pipe connections.
6. Stainless steel clamps do not stack after insertion. It should be tightened before stacking, so as not to loosen the clamp due to screw rotation.
7. Be careful when using hot water and consider whether untreated water can adversely affect pipes.
8. In the preservation of stainless steel press fittings, we need to use plastic tape or anti-theft cloth for cover protection, avoid direct sunlight.
9. Anticorrosion measures should be considered when using piping systems in coastal or saline areas. In addition, special attention should be paid to anticorrosion measures when used in well water, sea water, hot spring and liquid with high salt content. Because the application of these places is highly corrosive to pipe fittings.
10. If the stainless steel press fittings is smeared with oil, be sure to wipe clean. In particular, check the end of the pipe fitting and the rubber sealing ring of the pipe fitting for foreign matter. If there are foreign bodies, they should be handled immediately to avoid more serious consequences.