Comparison of good and bad stainless steel press fittings
Now the market of stainless steel press fittings is getting bigger and bigger, and the user's recognition of it is getting higher and higher. As a result, a lot of substandard products are entering the market. When choosing, users should know relevant knowledge in advance if they want to choose high-quality products.
First, look at the good quality stainless steel press fittings:
1. As we can see with the naked eye, the top of the pipe thread should be sharp, evenly spaced and bright.
2. To touch the top of the thread by hand, it should be smooth and the processing depth is standardized.
3. The stainless steel press fitting has a positive core, uniform wall thickness and smooth flow.
4. Pipe fittings are manufactured after strict mechanical treatment, so the surface should be free of inclusions.
5. Low carbon content, corrosion resistance, oxidation resistance, toughness, pressure resistance.
Bad quality stainless steel press fittings:
1. Rough, thread top is not sharp and thick, thread spacing is not standard, thread top sometimes damage, easy to leak.
2. Thread can not see luster, gray, poor hand feeling.
4. Rough surface, untreated surface, easy to be oxidized.
5. High carbon content, easy to corrosion, poor toughness, weak tensile resistance.
The above content is the comparison of the advantages and disadvantages of stainless steel press fittings. I believe that with the understanding of the above content, users can more accurately judge the pros and cons of pipe fittings when choosing in the future. Only high-quality pipe fittings can play a good effect and be used by people.